Hall of Fame Application
Click above to print.
• Each year, after the inaugural event, a maximum of ten (10) individuals (a team counts as one individual) will be selected for induction.
• All alumni and teams must wait (10) years after graduation from Erie Mason to be nominated. Current employees (e.g. administrators, faculty, staff, coaches) are not eligible for induction. Members of the Hall of Game Selection Committee and their immediate relatives are also not eligible for induction.
• The nominee’s contribution(s) and/or record(s) must be so outstanding that there is no question as to his/her/their qualifying for the Hall of Fame
• Nominees must have demonstrated good citizenship in school and after leaving School.
• Voting on all Hall of Fame matters will be by a vote of the majority plus one member. Committee members can vote in absentia if done in print.
• The induction ceremony will take place once a year in the fall or winter.
• Nominations may be presented on behalf of a candidate who is deceased.
• If a nominee is not selected, his/her/their nomination will be retained and will automatically be reconsidered for a time period of three (3) years. If a nominee isn’t selected within that three (3) year period of time, they will be removed from the list – in order to be considered after that time, they would need to be nominated again.
• The Selection Committee reserves the right to withhold induction or to remove someone already inducted because of/due to conviction of a felony.
• Decisions in selection inductees will be made by weighing the importance of contributions made (e.g. global vs. national vs. state vs. local)
• Anyone may obtain a nomination application from the District’s Central Office or the Mason Website (http://eriemason.k12.mi.us) and submit it for consideration by May 1st of each year to the Mason Consolidated School District’s Hall of Fame Organizational Committee.
Copywrite (C) 2014 Mason High School Hall of Fame, All Rights Reserved